Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Elizabeth's Senior Photos

Elizabeth is going to be a senior this year at Blackman High school and came to me for her senior photos. They turned out beautifully! Doesn't she look awesome?! She was totally up for the locations I scouted out the week before. I found this old white school bus in the middle of this field of little yellow flowers (3rd photo down) and it made for an awesome location for this shoot. Thanks for asking me to do your photos Elizabeth, hope you enjoy!
-Rachel





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! You are such an amazing photographer and a really fun person. It was like hanging out with the girls with professinal photos!! I have seriously recommended you to anyone who has asked. I'll get back to you asap about printing them. THANK YOU AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete