Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chuck & Heather I

You might recognize this couple from the engagement session I did for them a while back! Chuck and Heather were married on Saturday, July 25th in Murfreesboro and I was honored to be asked to photograph their wedding! Even though it was pretty hot outside, they were troopers and we were able to do most of the photos outside, which turned out beautiful. Check out some of the detail shots below...
It was neat to see my work form their engagement session printed and on their sign-in table!

Lynze Weaver (Heather's Maide of Honor and in my class in high school) made this cake!! Isn't it fabulous? Cassie, my 2nd shooter got this awesome detail shot of the buttons on the back of the cake.
All of the groomsmen and even the pastor wore these red chucks. How appropriate since the color theme was red, black & white?

No comments:

Post a Comment