Friday, August 28, 2009

Custom Coffee Table Books

Now introducing...

Custom Coffee Table Books. I've been really excited about offering these, so check 'em out!

Your custom coffee table book can be filled with photos from your wedding, engagement session, bridal session, family or senior session! They also make great gifts :) View below for an example of a book I did of James and Kristin. They did their engagement session, bridal session and wedding with me!

Your book will be custom designed, professionally printed and filled with beautiful photos from your wedding day. These books have a sleek and simple design, making your photos the main focus.

E-mail me if you're interested!




5 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    I love looking at your blog. When I have time, I will send you my other favorite wedding blogs.
    You are a fabulous photographer but more importantly the love of Jesus shines through your every move. For His Glory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting with excitement to see John and Kristin's wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking album. Would love to see more of it.
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete