Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nashville, TN Wedding Photographer: Zach & April's Engagement Session

Zach and April are such a sweet duo.  They were constantly smiling and laughing with each other during their whole session.  So much fun!  I knew that their love must be genuine when at their Wedding Consult, Zach said something like "My favorite way April wears her hair is in a ponytail, she could wear it like that for the wedding and it would be perfect!"

You can see in these images how much joy they bring to each other.  I love when I can see that in a couple!  Zach and April, I'm so excited to photograph your wedding this June!  Enjoy the preview :)

-Rachel



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! These are lovely, Rachel! So looking forward to working with you on their wedding day!! =)

    ReplyDelete