Friday, February 5, 2010

Jon & Tara

Another snowy day in Nashville! Jon and Tara, being from Ohio, were used to the snow and were totally up for it for their engagement session. They came into town and met with me at Bongo Java where we discussed their wedding. A few days later they decided to book me for their wedding this September at the beautiful Cedarwood! They wanted to go ahead and do their engagement session while they were in town. Since most of their guests are going to be from out of town, they wanted the photos to have that "downtown Nashville" vibe.


Jon and Tara were so much fun to be around! You can see in Tara's face how much she loves him, and how much he makes her laugh. You can also see how much Jon truly cares for her. They did an amazing job, in the snow and all! Afterwards they treated me to some delicious lunch! What a sweet couple. I am SO excited and honored to photograph this fall!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. fabulous rachel! I was so dying for a snow session....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again,you captured not only their faces, but their hearts as well. What a gift. I just love reading every post. I don't always comment but know you have an admirer in Texas. Right now I am in gorgeous Monterey, California waiting for grandbaby #3 to come. Wish I had your talent and camera. This place is just breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful couple..Very talented photographer! Good luck with your Cedarwood wedding! We had ours there last November-----you won't be let down. They are absoutely amazing! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete