Friday, January 22, 2010

I've been featured!

I've been featured by Clay & Emily of Kennedy Occasions, CLICK HERE to see my interview with them!  The wedding photos in the interview feature the McGary & Hilton weddings I shot in 2009.

"After planning our own wedding and at least 50 showers and events, we decided we really enjoyed organizing and helping others with their special events!  We are looking forward to this new journey!  Feel free to view our website, check out our services and view a few past events at www.KennedyOccasions.com.  How can we help with your next event?  We would love to hear from you!" -Clay & Emily


Clay & Emily are a husband/ wife wedding planner team in Murfreesboro, TN.  I strongly suggest looking into what they offer when planning your wedding!  A wedding planner can provide so much help and guidance that is totally beneficial!

Have a lovely weekend!

Rachel

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment