Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This season is SO beautiful in middle Tennessee.  I have enjoyed it so very much.  Brett took me on an "Autumn Adventure" last week and these are some photos from it.  The pretty scenery is from Nachez Trace, the farm photo is from our church retreat and the last lake photo is 2 mins from my family's new house!!  

Brett's mom, Mrs. Brenda has been in town the past few days and we had a great time with her! Spontanious field trip to my school's dark room, dressing up like Brett and him as me at church wed night, random Keith Urban show at Verizon, and yummy food at places around town like Mitchell's Deli and Marche in East Nashville.  So fun!

October is officially one of my new favorite months.  :)

-Rachel
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


1 comment: